Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
Location and convenience go hand in hand and this state of the art apartment is no exception. Ideally positioned near the V&A Waterfront, within the Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct, this premier, self-catering luxury apartment provides the ultimate accommodation choice for both business and leisure travelers seeking a distinctive experience.
Set against a backdrop of picturesque mountain views with a sea water canal running through the Building’s bridge wing, Harbour Bridge, links the city to the sea. Guests wishing to make use of the popular water taxi may do so at a nominal charge. Situated on the Roggebaai Canal Waterfront Precinct, Foreshore.
410 Harbour Bridge Apartment offers a contemporary setting showcasing high-quality furnishings, offset by pure luxury and modern elegance. Beautifully presented has a large full en suite bathroom, additional lounge area and offer complete self-contained facilities.
Features and facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Flat screen TV.
- Towels provided.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Plasma TV
- Shared Outdoor Pool
- WiFi Hotspot
- A deposit of 25% with a minimum of 1 full nights accommodation is required to confirm a reservation.
- Smoking is allowed on external balconies and patios.
- 01-07 Days - 100%
- 08-14 Days - 75 %
- 15-21 Days - 50 %
- 22-29 Days - 25 %
- Please note that the cancellations must be made in writing.
- Refunds on deposits are at the discretion of the management, are dependent on the ability to re-sell the room, and subject to R250 administration fee.
- For reservations made between 22 December and 03 January, a deposit of 50% is required to secure the reservation, and full payment required 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellation received within 8 weeks of arrival will forfeit all deposits.