Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
This sophisticated and classy two-bedroom apartment in the V&A Waterfront Marina sleeps 4 and ensures guests have all the necessary comforts. An air-conditioned interior boasts a fully equipped kitchen, elegant dining area and exquisite lounge with a flat-screen TV with a DStv bouquet. The lounge leads out to a stunning balcony with views of the beautiful marina. Additional features that will put guests at ease are under-floor heating and housekeeping services from Monday to Friday.
Furthermore, guests have access to a fully equipped gym, wireless access and undercover parking with direct access to the apartment building. The complex itself is covered by 24-hour access controlled security. Within walking distance is the bustling Cape Town City Centre as well as the rich tourist attraction of the V&A Waterfront.
Treat yourself to all this comfort and convenience at Kylemore 409 for an unforgettable stay in Cape Town.
- Two bedroom apartment
- 2 x King Size 160 square meters
- Sleeps 4 Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Second bathroom with shower
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Balcony overlooking the marine waterways and out to sea -
- Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
- Housekeeping Services : Monday to Friday
- All linen and towels provided
- Beach/pool towels not provided
Facilities on the Marina:
- 4 Communal Pools
- Fully Equipped
- Wireless internet access: pre-paid
- 24 Hour access controlled security
- Undercover parking with direct access to building
Oozing sophistication and class, this spectacular apartment has been lovingly decorated to ensure the guest has all the comforts. The beautiful muted tones of the neutral colour scheme lends itself to the feeling of peace and tranquility. The minute you walk through the door of this apartment you are instantly at ease in this gorgeous space that has been created.